Top Merchant Cash Advance Agent Program
This process is pretty simple. Capital for Merchants will pay for your future merchant account processing sales and transactions. Basically transactions roll in and CFM gets paid with a very small fixed percent of what is processed daily on the credit card receipts.
- Get the equipment and inventory the merchant needs!
- Its a simple alternative when you need cash right now!
- Open up new locations or do a remodel!
- Get up to $500K and 72hr approval
- Get direct source funding
- 95% Approval Rating
- No collateral
- No financials/tax returns required
- Bad credit ok
- No upfront fees
- No personal liability
- No bills to pay
- More funding options for your merchant
- A better lead in approach to merchant services
- Owned and operated by North American Bancard
- In house funding and underwriting
- Marketing materials
- Earn up to 10% commission on the Cash Advance
- Earn 2% residual
- Earn up to 6% for renewals
Capital for Merchants has partnered with one of the country's biggest and fastest growing merchant account providers, North American Bancard Agent Program. NAB is a huge credit card processing company that is growing by leaps and bounds. This is the perfect marriage for Merchant Cash Advance Agents. You will also be able to take advantage of all of what NAB has to offer on their merchant.services agent program. NAB has top of the line support, back office tracking system, lead wizard, best compensation, both on merchant accounts and merchant cash advance programs, plus more. To get more details click this link: Merchant Cash Advance Agent Program to get started as an agent with Capital for Merchants and North American Bancard.